Butterflies Cancer Support Group Allotment
Published on: 12th May 2022
- Are you someone who has been affected by cancer?
- Would you like to meet people with similar experience?
- Do you love the outdoors and gardening?
- Do you have a few hours to spare to help Butterflies Cancer Support Group to develop and manage their allotment?
- We need some volunteers to help us to get the Allotment in order, can you help?
Butterflies are a friendly support group in Dorchester for people with cancer, their friends and family. Our allotment is for anyone, including families, affected by cancer It is a place for wellbeing in mind, body & soul.
If you would like to do some activity and grow some salad, veg, fruit or even flowers or just sit with a cup of tea and watch the world go by then this just might be the place for you.
The allotment is extremely calming and in a lovely setting with parking a bonus.
For more information or to volunteer please contact Melanie on email@example.com or 07825543102
Butterflies: 12th May 2022 15:53:00