Terms and Conditions For Website Usage
The term 'Butterflies Cancer Support Dorchester' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Butterflies Newsletter 15th February 2019
Hello Everyone, It’s the middle of February already, and soon we’ll be one-sixth of the way through the year. When put like that, it does fly by sometimes doesn’t it? Butterflies has continued to receive donations in kind forms and we’re going to be getting lots of raffle-able goods soon, which we can use on stalls and at events. We’ve also got a lot of new collection boxes to put in shops and stores – so if you are out and have some loose change do look for our logo (above) on them and support us. This month’s coffee morning will also soon be upon us, on 23rd at Hendover’s Café - because it’s a short month it seems to have come around that little bit quicker. From me, not much has changed except an invitation to potentially have a more involved role at the International Federation of Aromatherapists, which is something very dear to my heart. I’ve written an article about oils, and about the percentage of plants that are made into oils (only about 120 plants, resins, flowers etc in total) called – ‘Aromatherapy – the undiscovered world’. I have lots more ideas for articles! Maybe they might find their outlet now… Regards Tracee
Butterflies Coffee Morning - 23rd February 2019
THIS MONTH’S COFFEE MORNING IS SATURDAY, 23rd FEBRUARY 2019, 11-1, HENDOVER’S CAFÉ, WEYMOUTH ROAD, DORCHESTER (The café with the green chairs outside on the way to Brewery Square, near the Chemist’s), our Chair, Dick Foad and Tracee Cossey will be running the next coffee morning.
Butterflies Newsletter 1st February 2019
Hello Everyone, Hope you are all enjoying the snow today, even though it is melting fast. My daughter had a lovely time trying her first sledging experience on the hills. She even made her snow picture into a blog in the local paper ???? We’ve recently had a really great speaker – Jon Parvin from Healthy Homes Dorset - and we’ll be sharing with you some great tips and tricks for saving money in the home very soon. Roy Dean from About Face is currently putting together a crib-sheet with information for you all, based on Jon’s talk to the group.
Butterflies Newsletter 15th January 2019
Hello Everyone, Well- the New Year has got off to a blinding start. The first Butterflies meeting was a woodworking demo and Butterflies members had a lot of fun. This upcoming meeting (Wednesday 16th) would have been Knitting and Crocheting but unfortunately, the speaker/demonstrator has had to reschedule. We will get her back on board soon. Instead, Wednesday will be a general chit-chat session.